don get me wrong, i not chasing the latest

in Here is your first Forum Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:18 am
by ffffser4sfd • 5 Posts

Must be products that are durable and practical. This is not a place for untested products or newest gadgets. The emphasis here is on items that have been tested and proven in the field.

Link to a place where the item can be bought. No links to imgur, or simply pictures. If you feel like you want to link to some pictures do that in the comments. Don link to pre orders. If the item is brand new and untested, it does not belong here.

No referral codes or any affiliates. If you represent the company that makes the product, it is acceptable so long as you disclose it in the link or in the comments.

If at all possible link to Amazon or a reputable site with reviews of the product.

Requests are acceptable as long as it includes [BI4L Request] in the title. Search for previous requests before submitting a request as there are a lot of repeats.

This is a subreddit emphasizing products that are made to last. Users are encouraged to submit products that are well made and durable even if they won last you an entire lifetime.

If you see someone breaking the rules

There are a few options to fight spam:

There are many people in the this world who don get dressed in the morning thinking about all the compliments they will get on their spiffy outfit.

Clothe for me are functional. I don follow fashion. If I ever in fashion is because I wearing clothe so old they are back in style somehow.

you can pat yourself on the back for being more down to earth than the people who care about fashion, or you can realize that you are judged every day on your appearance (fashion or otherwise) by everyone you interact with. it Brandon Prust Jersey may not even be conscious, but it happens it just human nature.

maybe you work in a job where you don have to www.officialhockeyauthentic.com/womens-youth-benoit-pouliot-authentic-jersey-c-1_222_255.html interact with anyone or live in a town where AE would be considered conspicuous consumption, but for many people, it a fact of life that how you are perceived affects how you are treated.

don get me wrong, i not chasing the latest fashion trends. I don spend my weekends at the mall (in fact, i dread clothes shopping, it the most www.officialhockeyauthentic.com/womens-youth-david-desharnais-authentic-jersey-c-1_222_256.html exhausting thing in the world to me), but I own several pairs of AE because they are a (relatively) inexpensive way to look nice, and they last a long time, so you don have to spend another half a day of your weekend trying on new shoes every 2 years like you do with cheaper shoes.

close this windowyou'll need to login or register to do thatcreate a new accountall it takes is a David Desharnais Youth Jersey username and password.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: geeta200147
Board Statistics
The forum has 540 topics and 540 posts.